Work can be submitted to the Facilities Service Center by using one of the online forms we have provided here for you. Please make sure you include all the necessary information, including a contact phone number or email so we can reach you if there is a question. 

Frequently provided services and responsible department

Any maintenance requiring immediate attention should be called in to the Facilities Service Center at x5121. 

  • The Routine Service Request Form is used to submit a routine work request.
  • The Project Request Form is used for non-routine requests such as having an office painted out of the normal schedule and/or for capital project requests.
  • The Special Events Form is used to submit a request for special event support service, such as table/chair/linen needs. Please note this form is NOT to be used to reserve a space. That is done through the Office of Campus Programs at x5291.